Why attend ACMS 2020?
In the midst of the ongoing Covid-19 crisis, we must unite around ideas for the good of all. That’s what the Ashoka Changemaker Summit is all about. And while the European editions of this event (in Berlin 2018 and in Barcelona 2019) have already impacted hundreds of attendees, this year we felt the need to step up the game.
Together, we’ll explore the most transformative solutions coming from our network — the largest community of systems-changing social entrepreneurs. At this global virtual summit, we seek to rediscover certainty in universal values and the power of changemaking. And we’ll see how everyone, everywhere has a role to play: to stand up for what’s right and contribute to create a more just, resilient, and sustainable future.
Here’s why you should join the ACMS 2020:
- It’s a global event: Experience inspiring change leaders from across the globe!
The Ashoka Changemaker Summit will unite social innovators and leaders from business and philanthropy from across the world. It will be the place where you can listen and learn, co-create and build meaningful connections with the leading minds in the sector. You can connect to others through the chat, on one-one-on video-calls within the summit platform or in discussion or community forums.
- Fewer obstacles, smaller carbon footprint through a 100% online event!
The Covid-19 crisis is (unfortunately) not the only crisis we’re living through. The climate crisis is continues to escalate. We are very happy to offer an event that will happen in a virtual space – meaning no travel costs and a significantly lower carbon footprint!
- Networking – more intuitive and powerful than ever before
Thanks to the AI support from our event platform, you can easily connect with the exact people that you want to talk to and experience the world’s largest community of social innovators and change leaders first-hand. Interested in climate change or education equity? Just let the algorithm know what you’re looking for, receive suggestions for other participants – social entrepreneurs or business and philanthropic leaders – in this area, and start a conversation.
Please note: The networking option is reserved to the “Full Community Access”. Find more about the different ticket options here.
- An inspiring agenda – 3 days full of learnings and solutions
Our agenda is packed with sessions that will reveal our most precious learnings about how to achieve systemic social change.
- Day 1 (Tues., Nov 17) is open to the public through a pay-as-you-can ticket (we have a limited number of 2.000 tickets) and will offer a taste of our network and inspire you to be part of a “Everyone a Changemaker” world. Attend the welcome ceremony and unleash your own changemaking potential!
- Days 2 and 3 (Wed, Nov 18 and Thursday, Nov19) are reserved for the Full Community ticket and offer a deep dive into strategies for sustainable social change. That’s where the co-creation and networking It gives participants the chance to build meaningful connections in a safe space with the leading minds in the social entrepreneurship sector and beyond.
We can’t wait to see you at the summit! Explore the agenda and get your ticket (we have a limited amount!). Contact us if you have any questions.
The Ashoka ACMS Team